Very nice job.  I have not had a xtal failure that was interesting.

Would be good to have a video on repairing the LCD screen, that is one where I
have the  most problems.  Also perhaps a one to deal with keyboard issues?

Looking forward to the next one.

From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com>>
on behalf of Josh Malone <josh.mal...@gmail.com<mailto:josh.mal...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 6:34 PM
To: Model 100 Discussion
<m100@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100@lists.bitchin100.com>>
Subject: [M100] M100 repair video

All,

I finally made my first M100 repair video. This was a repair job that I picked
up at Tandy Assembly -- one of several, actually. This may also be my first
one-sitting fix (turned out to be a simple problem).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSD01xLqwEc

I'm still planning to make more videos of my repair jobs. I tried to include
stuff that I thought might help others with their troubleshooting.

-Josh