Nice video.

If you haven't tried them, pick up a set of stainless hollow desoldering
needles. They are dirt cheap and make removing things like those battery
pins stupidly easy.

Also, thanks for the reminder... I just cut the slightly fuzzy NiCd out of
my Model 102. Another couple of months and that would have been bad.

--
Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.