On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:51 AM Ken Pettit <petti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I was planning to try it tonight also using NEWDOS on the M100 to
> see if I can replicate the issue Joshua was having.

Hi Ken,

I built a little BASIC wrapper to set COM:98n1d (akin to what John used for
WiModem dialiing, but without the dialing) before launching NEWDOS, and I
am getting consistently good connections.  I think what I ultimately was
running into was autobauding, even though I was using a solid wired
connection.  If I could make a wish, it would be for a NEWDOS with autobaud
NOPped out!  Maybe I should go learn 8085...