Hey Everyone,

In VirtualT, the NEC direct load of a tokenized .BA doesn't work correctly because the tokenizer in NEC is different than M100/T102/T200. I don't know if that is what you are trying to do or not.

To load into NEC, you would have to load a non-tokenized .DO file, then load the .DO from BASIC and let the NEC native ROM tokenizer do the work.

Ken