On 5/26/20 8:31 AM, Stephen Adolph wrote:
Brian,
just curious, did you post the M100SIG to the internet archive?
If so, did you ensure that you posted the  "No VAN" version, which has deleted all of Wilson Van Alst's code?
I believe this was Van's wishes.
..Steve

What in the world did you think this was all about?

"I think there was a full and a redacted version with some stuff removed.
I don't know which one this is, but it's the same as the one from
web8201.net, and the same as every other copy I had sprinkled around,
like in the files section of the Facebook Model T Computers group, my
google drive, my laptop..."

So, whichever version this is, it's the version that's generally available anywhere else.

Secondly, whichever version this is, I do not agree that anyone ever has any right to un-publish something after the fact. If it was ever public, then it's public. Don't like it? Too bad.

--
bke

    web8201.net <http://web8201.net> has a copy, also just stuck a copy
    up in archive.org <http://archive.org>
    https://archive.org/details/M100SIG

    web8201.net <http://web8201.net>, and the same as every other copy I
    had sprinkled around,
    like in the files section of the Facebook Model T Computers group, my
    google drive, my laptop...

-- bkw