----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian K. White" <b.kenyo...@gmail.com>
To: <m...@bitchin100.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [M100] Undocumented hardware

> On 5/26/20 11:59 AM, Mike Stein wrote:

I respectfully suggest that you're not grasping the essentials.

I don't personally want anything and I don't think Steve does either; we're
only passing on the wishes of the author of the software being discussed
(confusingly OT BTW, thanks to you) and suggesting that you might want to
respect those wishes, even if others have not done so. Trying to convince you
that something is just 'the right thing to do' is obviously futile.

You've made it clear that only you will decide whether or not to honour those
wishes and that's fine; let the readers of this thread form their own opinions.

'nuff said.