Hey Steve,

If there are any left, count one for me plus adapter.  Thanks!

Ken

On 6/8/20 7:16 PM, Stephen Adolph wrote:
Will Do Gary.

On Monday, June 8, 2020, Gary Weber <g...@web8201.com <mailto:g...@web8201.com>> wrote:

    Hi Steve! Put me down for one, and an adapter.

    On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 7:02 PM Doug Jackson <d...@doughq.com
    <mailto:d...@doughq.com>> wrote:

        It certainly is.

        Please put me down for one and an adaptor :-)

        Kindest regards,

        Doug Jackson

        em: d...@doughq.com <mailto:d...@doughq.com>
        ph: 0414 986878

        Check out my awesome clocks at www.dougswordclocks.com
        <http://www.dougswordclocks.com>
        Follow my amateur radio adventures at vk1zdj.net
        <http://vk1zdj.net>

        Just like an old fashioned letter, this email and any files
        transmitted with it should probably be treated as confidential
        and intended solely for your own use.

        Please note that any interesting spelling is usually my own
        and may have been caused by fat thumbs on a tiny tiny keyboard
        - for this I apologise in advance - It's ok bec**** we don*
        nee* accu**** tex* to unde****** actu** mean***.

        Should any part of this message prove to be useful in the
        event of the imminent Zombie Apocalypse then the sender bears
        no personal, legal, or moral responsibility for any outcome
        resulting from its usage unless the result of said usage is
        the unlikely defeat of the Zombie Hordes in which case the
        sender takes full credit without any theoretical or
        actual legal liability. :-)

        Be nice to your parents.

        Go outside and do something awesome - Draw, paint, walk, Setup
        a radio station, go fishing or sailing - just do something
        that makes you happy.

        On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:45 AM Stephen Adolph