Me too!
Chris
    On Monday, June 8, 2020, 10:17:11 PM EDT, Stephen Adolph
<twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Will Do Gary.

On Monday, June 8, 2020, Gary Weber <g...@web8201.com> wrote:

Hi Steve! Put me down for one, and an adapter.
On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 7:02 PM Doug Jackson <d...@doughq.com> wrote:

It certainly is.
Please put me down for one and an adaptor :-)
Kindest regards,
Doug Jackson
em: doug@doughq.comph: 0414 986878
Check out my awesome clocks at www.dougswordclocks.comFollow my amateur radio
adventures at vk1zdj.net
------------------------------ -----------------------------
Just like an old fashioned letter, this email and any files transmitted with it
should probably be treated as confidential and intended solely for your own
use.

Please note that any interesting spelling is usually my own and may have been
caused by fat thumbs on a tiny tiny keyboard - for this I apologise in advance
- It's ok bec**** we don* nee* accu**** tex* to unde****** actu** mean***.

Should any part of this message prove to be useful in the event of the imminent
Zombie Apocalypse then the sender bears no personal, legal, or moral
responsibility for any outcome resulting from its usage unless the result of
said usage is the unlikely defeat of the Zombie Hordes in which case the sender
takes full credit without any theoretical or actual legal liability. :-)

Be nice to your parents.

Go outside and do something awesome - Draw, paint, walk, Setup a radio station,
go fishing or sailing - just do something that makes you happy.

Of course!  No problemI have 2MB available.  M100 adapter needed, I trust that
your system bus connector is intact.
..steve

How awesome.  I would love one, but, remember, I changed the Molex socket out
for a standard socket when I was a trainee (many years ago), so I could plug
other items into it.
Is it possible to provide one with pins, like you did for my original REX ?
Doug