Hi,

I’m currently well on my way to merge the annotated M100 rom with a disassemble
of the T102 rom. This will include documentation of the differences. I hope to
create a working .asm file with labels and such that can be reassembled into a
functioning Rom (I’m working my way towards a custom os-rom for my 102).

If anyone is interested I can put it up on my GitHub account so you can get it.
I can imagine this could be interesting for the VirtualT emulator as it
provides all the annotations on disassembling the M100 rom but not the T102
currently (except for the RST opcodes).

Cheers,
   Erik