On 6/17/20 11:35 AM, Erik van der Tier wrote:
Hi,

I’m currently well on my way to merge the annotated M100 rom with a disassemble
of the T102 rom. This will include documentation of the differences. I hope to
create a working .asm file with labels and such that can be reassembled into a
functioning Rom (I’m working my way towards a custom os-rom for my 102).

If anyone is interested I can put it up on my GitHub account so you can get it.
I can imagine this could be interesting for the VirtualT emulator as it
provides all the annotations on disassembling the M100 rom but not the T102
currently (except for the RST opcodes).

I am interested. I actually use the rom management feature in the classic REX.

http://tandy.wiki/FlexROM_100
http://tandy.wiki/FlexROM_102

I would love to see if it's possible to get xmodem in there maybe at the expense of scheduler and address book, or if there's still no room for real xmodem, then any method of binary file transfer over serial, even if it's something simpler that just assumes a good 8-bit connection and doesn't try to do crc, maybe in the form of a change to the load or save commands in BASIC or maybe a modification to the existing log to file feature TELCOM.