Hi Steve,

I'm happy with a 2Mb unit.  Still much better than 390K floppies on the
Kaypro (even if they are emulated! :-) )

And I'll echo "r cs"'s sentiment -- go enjoy Summer while it's here.
None of this is urgent from my perspective, and certainly not worth
sacrificing personal/family time to. :-)

Cheers,    Bert