On 6/29/20 9:56 PM, Stephen Adolph wrote:
Agreed...

Are you expecting me to verify that part?

Only cursorily, like if there is something non-obvious like you have to change anything else on the board for one config vs the other.

The pinout and function all looks compatible to me and I'm fine with taking my chances on if it works or kills something else on the rex, the M100, or my house etc.

Wait what I meant to say was now that you said "ok" in public, I will order some other part, botch the solder job, destroy 3 M100's in row trying the bad module, and come on here and complain all about it.

Thanks much.

  I'll assume you take
ownership of any hack.  I'm having a hard enough time with the parts I think I am getting....