just an FYI,

* I have spent some time improving my REXCPM wiki page instructions
* I have not changed any of the code I supply, as of yet.

One thing that can be very confusing about REXCPM is that REXCPM actually
changes the banks allocated to system RAM.
This is the key function of the hardware.
As a result, what may appear to be a 'cold restart' or 'suddenly my
software was missing' - are really just artifacts of a switched RAM bank.
This can happen pretty easily, if for some reason RXCINI.DO crashes mid
program.

The way to resolve this is to ensure REXCPM hardware is initialized.
* power cycle off and on
* make sure RXCMGR is not active (uninstalled, CNTL-X, or F7)

In the program RXCUTL.DO, I have implemented a check that ensures REXCPM is
in the default state.
I don't have that check implemented in RXCINI.DO, but I can do so, and
will.  This should improve things.