The 200 has a different memory layout and a completely different LCD driver
(among other things, the display is much faster, despite being 2x as
large.) so it would require a different version of the software.

BASIC programs generally work, since the BASIC syntax is the same, but
there are minor changes to be made even to BASIC programs to deal with the
extra screen rows.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 7:24 PM Gary Weber <g...@web8201.com> wrote:

> Just think of the playability of Astro on that larger screen!  wow...
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 2:42 PM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> no, it wouldn't as is, but it would be a heck of a port to make that
>> happen.
>> fairly detailed but possible.  park that in the "COVID project" pile.
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:40 PM B 9 <hacke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't suppose there's any chance this would run on a Tandy 200, right?
>>>
>>> Is there a list somewhere of the games that run on the 200? I know about
>>> http://www.club100.org/library/libgam.html, but it only has a few .200
>>> files and doesn't seem to be very complete. For example, Wayne Winters'
>>> TREK.BA
>>> <http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?direction=&order=&directory=Wayne%20Winters&;>
>>> isn't there, but it runs on the 200 after changing a single line
>>> ("PRINT@313"
>>> → "PRINT@633").

Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com