On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 22:03:56 -0700
"John R. Hogerhuis" <jho...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Mostly communication about new projects and questions / answers for
> support issues.
>
> -- John.
>

> On Sun, Aug 19, 2018, 6:41 PM Adam Murray <vec...@trustbasic.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello.  Just wondering what kind of activity this group sees these
> > days.

While I can't claim fame for designing some of the cracking hardware /
software some of the guys do.

I mostly use my M100 for writing articles for my blog and also writing
posts for my online play by email Star trek game. It's a great
distraction free environment, forces me to get on with work and not
mess around.

This group is a great place for asking questions and chatting in
general about these awesome little computers.

James