I'll be honest here,  I would have never guessed and quite shocked that
anyone would consider the word that was used a "swear" word.  I come from a
very conservative family, as in no alcohol drinking, no profanity, church 3
times a week baptist family, and my parents used that word.  Is there a
list somewhere of these words that are offensive to some so that if I post
something I don't inadvertently use one?  BTW, this is a serious question,
not me trying to argue, fight, offend, or stir trouble in any way.