Everything has a purpose, I guess.  I learned to read a schematic better.  I
learned how to use a logic probe and my mutli-meter better.  I got experience
de-soldering.  I replaced the internal battery.  So if it holds, I'll have a
sweet Model T with REXCPM installed.
    On Sunday, July 26, 2020, 06:26:04 PM EDT, Jeffrey Birt
<bir...@soigeneris.com> wrote:

Excellent! Let us know!

Jeff Birt

From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Chris Fezzler
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 5:19 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] LCD Botton 4 Lines (WAS) Listserv Search

Working but "uncle" LOL.

After logic prob test, I got some pliers and gently squeezed the LCD connector
to ensure good contact with the clip and wires before reinstalling.

Fired it up.  Nothing.  Blank screen.  Warm boot, nothing.  Hard rest, LCD
pixels went dark momentarily.  Then nothing.

About to call it quits but something told me to switch off, hold just CTRL and
BREAK while turning on (no reset button).

It fired up perfect, all lines.

Who knows?

We'll see if it sticks before installing REXCPM.

On Sunday, July 26, 2020, 05:42:36 PM EDT, Chris Fezzler <fezz...@yahoo.com>