Josh,

Watching the video right now. Pointing out the mistake of PCB not under tabs. Good video. Makes me glad I got the M100 REXCPM. So cool.

GregS <><

On 7/29/20 6:25 AM, Josh Malone wrote:
The stream video is still up - https://www.twitch.tv/48kram

It won't be up for long though (2 weeks I think?). However, I do plan on making a better video for this. Yes, I did get to bootstrap CP/M and we even wired up Zork!

-Josh