"How did I google all over the world and didn't think to check club100
explicitly even if google didn't turn it up? "

Google feature... when I  am specifically digging for Model T stuff that is
in the archives, one thing I've learned to do with Google search along with
your search terms put

site:club100.org

or whatever site you specifically want to search.

I doubt that returns any more results, but it narrows the search to the one
site and separates the wheat from the chaff.

Also the fact that works at all indicates that Google is definitely
crawling/indexing club100.

-- John.