Back in HS, I used the UCSD "P-System" Pascal compiler on our Apple][e
hardware. We had the UCSD FORTRAN compiler too, and being into computer
languages back then, I wound up getting enough FORTRAN in me to land an
internship.

In college, we used Modula2 for anything beyond the basic classes. I never
used Pascal professionally, and for personal projects, I was way more
interested in FORTH and C. (And once Zortech C++ came out, C++).