Jean-Pierre, the good news is that your hardware is likely directly
compatible with 27C256. I say this by looking at the photo you sent
showing the main rom, and that other T102 are compatible with 27C256.

But, your board is different, too.
I think it would be useful to post your PCB images as an example of a T102
variant for EU.

So, we have to hope that your schematic is basically the same.    It
probably is a "work alike" PCB with minor changes.

This would of course make your modem unusable, but hopefully everything
else continues to work.

Steve