I have a Disk+ 2.0 rom I dumped here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bys6eLbSbYyhU01uYjFYNnpkTmM

I would be interested in that "4" version. It can be dumped via software from the 100 using ROM2S

http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Steve%20Adolph/ROM2S

Does anyone have the host side of this? The description in that ad sounds like a modified DOS bootable TPDD emulator, or had versions for various machines not just ms-dos. Modified at least in so far as using .SD in place of .<> for instance.

I did try the Disk+2.0 rom with a real TPDD2 and it didn't work. At the time I didn't have a TPDD1 and I just assumed maybe it predates TPDD2 and only works with TPDD1. I have a TPDD1 now and should try it just to see, but now it looks like maybe it didn't work because it's using it's own protocol?