> -----Original Message-----
>
> Updated to build 21, with a bug fixed.
> Please report any issues, thanks!

I tried this out tonight after I finished restoring everything to my other
REX...

I didn't have much success with it - it does initialize, but after going into
BASIC and issuing either SCREEN 1 or SCREEN 2, if I exit back to the menu I
can't launch TEXT or even go back into BASIC anymore - have to use the Reset
button to recover.  (Also, whether I try to select a .BA or .DO file, or even
select BASIC or TEXT, I get the same menu corruption as before.  No matter what
item I select, it just beeps and displays the corrupt menu screen.)

        jim