The rubber feet adventure:

½” tapered feet are too big. The foot inset measures 15/32 or .47” once you dig
out the original hardened rubber feet. I have not been able to find any options
in this size other than screw in feet varieties.

The 3/8 Rubber pads I bought are nice and will work, but are noticeably too
small. If I could find them in the 15/32 variety, they would be perfect. Since
they are just straight cylinders, you might be able to squeeze a 1/2 “ version
in there. Not satisfied, but it will work for now. It is still better than what
was left of the original pads.

These stands are great. My only issue is that you need to stick one of them to
the battery door. I guess that really isn’t a problem, though. I like the
height and they tilt the M100 just a little bit even when folded. I like them
because they will stay with the computer and I don’t have to try to keep track
of them. Satisfied.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZJ3CYB3

I have not received this yet to try out.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DM1S3SC

I have a feeling that this is going to interfere with the placement of the feet
and just not work out well without modifying it. But I figured I can always use
it for one of my laptops if it doesn’t work out for the M100.

Scott M.