No worries at all. 😊

From: Joshua O'Keefe
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 5:44 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Replacement rubber feet / Peg Leggs

On Dec 30, 2020, at 2:34 PM, Scott McDonnell <mcdonnell.j...@comcast.net> wrote:
Nobody is ‘sane’. We are all crazy.

This right here is something I agree with enthusiastically.

Speaking of which, I hope I didn’t come off disagreeably.  I was hoping to
offer a counterpoint to the notion that the M100 is awkward for regular use
here in 2020, as I regularly use it!  I, too, was a Commodore kid although I
got my start on the TRS-80 Model I and kept an interest in Radio Shack products
over the years.  I remember encountering a Model 102 some time around 1987 or
1988 and thinking of it as outmoded and kind of uninteresting (being a respin
of a 1983 design — ancient history by 1988) compared to other machines I could
get my hands on.

Some number of years later my opinion of the system has changed and I do the
vast majority of my writing with it.