On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:21 PM, Scott McDonnell <mcdonnell.j...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> I can’t imagine myself ever typing a program out on this thing! You can
> either get the viewing angle just right or the typing angle just right, but
> so far I have been unable to achieve both. The original purpose of this thing
> was for journalists to type up their articles. I bet that was just painful. 😊

I first want to make sure you're aware that the dial on the right side of the
machine adjusts the LCD viewing angle, and it has a pretty generous range of
adjustment.

I do a lot of typing on my 102 and I would not characterize it as painful.
While the keyboard isn't quite as good as some of the high end keyboards I have
around the house (I have a collection of Model Ms that see daily use and I have
a couple of Matias ALPS-alikes for the Macs when they are docked) the 102
keyboard is the best laptop keyboard I have ever used.

I consider it a joy to type on, and the screen adequate if slow for programming
and writing tasks.  I am constantly looking for excuses to do something on the
102 rather than a bigger computer.