Hello All,

I was looking for a smaller, perhaps battery powered vga monitor to use the my
mvt100 that I connect to my M100.  Then I saw an article last month on Tom's
Hardware about using an android tablet as a monitor on a raspberry pi.  That's
nice, I thought, but I need vga.  Then I remembered seeing a vga to hdmi
adapter, so after some internet purchases and a short hdmi cable, I can use my
not-so-old samsung tablet as a monitor for my m100.  Rather weird watching cpm
and wordstar start up on the tablet!  Just need to figure out a neater
arrangement with power cables.  The hdmi capture dongle takes its power from
the tablet but the vga to hdmi thing needs 5v, via a micro-usb connector.

Jonathan