Hey, this is great - I think the photo from the LCD monitor output is the most
useful - I have actually been using a photo I took of the original font output
(flanked by X characters for scale and alignment) which I enlarge on-screen and
overlay a 6x20 grid so I can visualize where the pixels will land as I clean up
the original font.  I can do the same with your photo to make a scaled &
cleaned-up DVI-inspired font.

        jim