I have yet to get the cables for connecting my M100 to my computer to
access files. However in the meantime I have installed mcomm. I'm wondering
how I'm supposed to use it.

So if I enter the command: mcomm -l    it says there are no serial ports
available. Perhaps once it's plugged into the M100 it will see the USB as a
serial port, but.....
Now I can issue the command mcomm --port to open a serial port.
I'm wondering if that is what I will have to do. So I'll have to figure out
which /dev/tty.... is the usb port in question, set it as a serial device
and then tell mcomm to set it as the serial port to use?

Maybe once I get the cables it'll make more sense.

Setting the path to the base directory seems self explanatory. (mcomm
--path PATH) or I can create a TPDD directory right in my home directory as
that would be the default.

 Curtis