Right, so I push Disk to see the files in my TPDD directory. So for
example, let's say I want to load ADVEN1.BA, which under FILE on the M100
shows as having 17875 bits (17.9 KB according to the computer). So all's
good.
RAM free is 23477
So I've killed ADVEN1.BA on the RAM side. I go to DISK, push LOAD. A
dialogue Load as comes up and I usually just keep the same name by entering
nothing. It says File exists, press any key. When I go to RAM it is there,
but nothing is in it. Even if I change the name it'll say File exists press
any key and the new file is also 0 bits

 Curtis Vaughan  |  Computer Consultant
               AvantGuard Computer and Security Systems
               Phone: (206) 423-6979 ▪ Web: www.avantguardsystems.com