I set out to do this with an Arduino some years ago and built the hardware
on a breadboard. I never got past decoding the FSK signal from my M102
though and gave up for whatever reason. I think I ordered a REX. 🙂

The idea was to store the decoded bits in a 1MB EEPROM connected to the
Arduino's SPI interface.