Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 15:47:26 -0500
From: <lloydel...@comcast.net>
To: <m...@bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] M100 / 102 Wanted

I wish I had known about this group prior to forking over $200 to eBay for a
M100 in "mint" condition.

The seller's definition of "mint" differed a bit from mine in that a
horizontal row of pixels is out and there is a column of pixels that is out
for the top 1/3 of the column.

Do you fix these and if so, how much would it cost?   The Y2K updated ROM
sounds useful as well.

Lloyd