That's a shame.  I'm sure in my 15-20 years here on the Club100 listserv the
topic of screen repairs, backlighting, cleaning, etc. has been thoroughly
discussed several times.But with all the amazing innovation happening for our
treasured Model T format by extremely talented people, no options exist to rid
the scourge of bad screens once and for all?
    On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 09:42:00 PM EDT, lloydel...@comcast.net