From: Russell Flowers
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 11:12 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Converting Thin Client to PC

That's weird, I don't see Stephen's original reply email to the list. Maybe it
will pop in later.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 9:33 AM Greg Swallow <gswal...@mchsi.com> wrote:
Steve,

DOS (DR or Free) with Disk+ and Lucid for DOS. Maybe Windows 3.1 and Lucid for
Windows. I hope to find a Wyse V90LE XPE with duel video and PCMCIA somewhere
in North America, but only ones I've found are in Germany. At $100+ after
shipping kinda cost prohibative. Asking here to see if anyone has had luck with
other models.

GregS <><