looks like the old rubber doorstops.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=door+stop&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

    On Friday, July 9, 2021, 04:01:02 PM EDT, Brian Brindle
<bbrin...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I found this thing called a "Laptop Foot" at the checkout of my local Barnes
and Noble the other day. I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I paid $12 for
it but also I've been very happy with how it works so...
It's just the one wedge, you pop it under the back of the M100 and it just sort
of tripods. It's very stable, no rocking or anything and has it at a decent
angle for me. I find it easier to keep up with and quicker to deploy than my
plastic feet.
Quick Amazon search for "Laptop Foot" or Universal Laptop/Notebook stands will
reveal 4-packs available from $10-$13 but totally lacks the instant
gratification I received for 4x the price, not to mention the blank look from
my SO as I ran from the checkout to the Starbucks inside, ripped my rubberized
wedge from its box and plopped my M102 on it happily exclaiming "Hu?! HU?!!
Awesome right?!"
She didn't respond, likely because it was too awesome for her to handle.
Anyway, I thought you guys would appreciate it.
Behold - the M100 foot!
http://niedobry.com/mod100/images/

Brian