Howdy!

I’m new to the list and recently picked up a model 100 that needed some
restoration.  A friend helped me get the bad caps replaced, cleaned the power
plug and we diagnosed a bad member switch and bad pot for the lcd contrast
adjustment.  It’s working again (hurrah), with a solder bridge on the switch
and some resistors temporarily in place of the pot.  ( we also removed the
battery before any leakage or damage )

Is there anyplace where I can get replacement parts for the pot and switch
without digging thru a Mouser or Digikey catalog? (  or the part numbers at
least to save a number of mis orders? 😊)

Earl

Sent from my iPhone