On 9/3/21 7:33 PM, ExPLIT | Pawel Radomychelski wrote:
thanks, he remapped the keyboard layout in ROM, but ROM is already US QWERTY, there must be something else for selecting QWERTZ layout.....

I think what Josh pointed to was actually what you need.
Remapping the keys in your existing rom for your existing hardware, not installing a rom for some other hardware.