Thanks for the info, but what i dont understand is, how the 8201A knows, that
he has german keyboard layout?
When the key mapping is in ROM, and i install a ROM from an US system, the
keyboard mapping in rom should be US QWERTY?

Or the keyboard mapping is saved somewhere else ?
In Keyboard controller chip maybe?

Thanks

--
Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen