Hiya, Jake. Welcome back.

My keycap removal tool for years was a bent paperclip. First straighten it out,
then bend it in half, and finally, bend each end inward to form a little hook.
Needlenose pliers help when bending the hooks. To use it, lower the tool over
the keycap, letting the hooks go under diagonally opposite corners. Then gently
pull straight up, using your free hand to steady the cap and keep it level.

— Nuge —

[Not sure if I accidentally posted this twice. LOL]