Ron's passing is profoundly sad news.   His contributions to the community
were incredible over the years, but he was also just an all around great
guy to talk to.   I was just in contact with him last year, and he was
still working on various antenna projects for his main hobby.

His humor and wit will be sorely missed.

Gary Weber