Hi everyone,

I learned today from an amateur radio contact that WD8PNL, Ronald R. Wiesen
passed away July 23rd, 2021. He was 71.

Ron was noticeably absent from the list recently, especially with the
current topics being right up his alley. He brought us many cool programs
related to Amateur Radio as well as utilities for the M100. He was a US
Marine with combat experience and had dozens of entertaining, crazy stories
to go along with all of that. He ran Little Orphan Annie crypto challenges,
would spin yarns about the simplest of things and was just pain fun.

Ron was an awesome guy, he was already missed but knowing he is gone
forever makes me immeasurably sad.

73 my friend,
WD8PNL, Keeper of the Primordial Bit (mother of all bits), -= Ron Wiesen
=-   (SK)

As of yet, we have received no comment from Bubba.

Brian