From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Greg Swallow
<gswal...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 3:52 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com <m...@bitchin100.com>
Subject: [M100] Chipmunk Drive Utility Disk (img)

All,

Ok, Chipmunk from eBay now attached to M100 w/ PCSG ROM Bank and the Chipmunk
PCB & cable that was included w/ the ROM Bank. Got an adjustable/universal
power brick that seems to be doing the trick power wise; i.e. red light
blinking & diskette inserts/pops out ok. Looks like it needs the CDOS diskette
to load CDOS to RAM. Have checked Club100.org and don't find anything there.

Is there an image (360k on 3.5") that can be written to a 720k dislette? Or,
anyone have a Chipmunk and willing to send off a copy of the diskette, please?

God bless,

GregS <><