I guess I could answer your question too... The coffee has not yet
metabolized.

You'll need the appropriate cabling to connect the TNC to the handheld, and
a serial cable from the 100 to the TNC. If there's any Winlink RMS gateways
within range you can use that setup to send email. It's clumsy with the
terminal interface, but it does work.

A proper Winlink client for the '100 would be awesome, but that's well
outside my programming skills. :)