After way too long, I am releasing the new version of m100.def and
related files. The big new star is t200.def which supports the Tandy
200!

http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/m100/m100def-2022-04-11.zip for UNIX ASM80
and ZMAC

http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/m100/asx-m100-2022-04-11.zip for
ASxxxx

http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/m100/dosm100-2022-04-11.zip for
DOS/windows Telemark TASM

Also these are available through Club 100's personal libraries under
Willard Goosey

I don't have addresses for quite all the labels under T200 but most of
them are there.

So, I still don't have a t200 myself so the t200 stuff is all untested.
Please let me know about any bugs, even though I can't promise a FAST
response...

Willard

 (I tried sending this on 4/12 and it apparently never made it?)

--
Willard Goosey  goo...@sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA