I have a Raspberry Pi 400 and like it quite a lot. I have a 128Gb microSD card
in it and am syncing it with my Dropbox account (using rclone).

...and I've had no problems with the keyboard. It certainly isn't a solid,
clicky mechanical :) but for a downsized, low-travel keyboard it isn't bad. I
find it usable and can touch type without more errors than usual.

george g.