> On Sep 26, 2022, at 5:13 PM, Will Senn <will.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe there is a basic assembler program in the wild and I've read about
> Custom Software's assembler, are either or both available online?

Take this with a little bit of salt since I haven't actually used it but it
might not be totally out of place to familiarize yourself with Radio Shack's
EDTASM/ZBUG (26-3823) depending on if you want a self-hosted solution or not.
It's a Tandy-licensed version of Microsoft's assembler/debugger package.

It's sitting on my bucket which I mentioned in this thread:
http://lists.bitchin100.com/private.cgi/m100-bitchin100.com/2021-March/053381.html

in this message:
http://lists.bitchin100.com/private.cgi/m100-bitchin100.com/2021-March/053384.html