1. The two can talk to each other if that's what you mean. If you try and dump
a text file to the m100 you can lose stuff if the baud rate is too high. I've
logged into a raspberry pi from my m100 but I don't know how a mac reacts to
logging in from a serial terminal. I did command line stuff, like ls and
shutdown things. Didn't try anything fancy because I didn't have the right
termcap but it's out there.2. Going the other way, I've never heard of anyone
running their m100 from another computer.  CPM??Sent from Samsung tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Will Senn <will.s...@gmail.com> Date:
10/6/22  20:21  (GMT+01:00) To: Model 100 Discussion
<m100@lists.bitchin100.com> Subject: [M100] Talking over serial port I have
TEENY.CO working on my M100 and DLPlus on the Mac side of things and they work
great. I plan to use it for all of my file transfer needs. However, now that I
have the cadillac version running, I want to try more crude (cerca 1983)
methods. In particular, I want to try using TELCOM. If the former works, should
TELCOM work over the same physical configuration? i.e. M100->DB25-DB9 (NULL
MODEM)->SerialUSB->Mac.I've got a couple more questions, too...1. What kind of
connection can I have with the remote system? I mean, can I log in and run
commands? (I've done serial and TTL on my BeagleBone and Raspi systems)...2.
Can I run M100 stuff from my remote?Thanks,Will