On 10/6/22 14:19, Will Senn wrote:
I have TEENY.CO <http://TEENY.CO> working on my M100 and DLPlus on the Mac side of things and they work great. I plan to use it for all of my file transfer needs. However, now that I have the cadillac version running, I want to try more crude (cerca 1983) methods. In particular, I want to try using TELCOM. If the former works, should TELCOM work over the same physical configuration? i.e. M100->DB25-DB9 (NULL MODEM)->SerialUSB->Mac.

Yes, exactly the same physical connection.

I've got a couple more questions, too...

1. What kind of connection can I have with the remote system? I mean, can I log in and run commands? (I've done serial and TTL on my BeagleBone and Raspi systems)...

If you want to run a getty on a serial port, and install a M100 termcap & terminfo entry on the host, then yes. There have been several M100 termcaps made by different people over the years but I haven't looked at them so I can't recommend any particular one. I'm just saying what the bullet points are not how to do them, especially on mac. (no idea how to set up a getty on a mac, let alone to a non-static usb port, or install a termcap entry or a terminfo definition.)

2. Can I run M100 stuff from my remote?

What?