I don't know if this link answers any questions regarding web indexing for
you.  But it does show the approach used by the different search engines.

https://kinsta.com/blog/submit-website-to-search-engines/

On another note, I read that DDG or (Duck Duck Go) uses Bing (and many
others) for its' indexing. As mentioned yesterday the site owner has to use
the "Bing Webmaster Tools" to implement their particular policy. So would
it be of benefit to contact the owner of 'Bitchin'100' to update their web
indexing per the different search engines such as Bing? As recalled Google
owns about 85% of individual search queries so they are the 'low-hanging
fruit' in this regard.

Regards
DS