From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of John R. Hogerhuis
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2022 3:54 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Bitchin' 100 on Bing

" So would it be of benefit to contact the owner of 'Bitchin'100' to update
their web indexing per the different search engines such as Bing?"

I did, it has made no difference yet.

I submitted a support request through the webmaster tools, I guess we'll see.

It would be much better if they provided public, searchable reasons for content
removal. They do have some kind of removal records but they make no effort to
help you find your needle in that haystack.

And given they're a "search engine" I assume this is the way they want it.

-- John.